Chemical Free Deodorant & Oatmeal Cookie Mask, 2/17/14
Dee Dee Helbig
Ava Bella Day Spa
Chemical Free Deodorant
What you Need
- 6 T coconut oil
- 1/4 cup (4 T) baking soda
- 1/4 cup (4 T) arrowroot or cornstarch
- essential oils (optional)
Mix baking soda and arrowroot together in a medium sized bowl.
- Mash in coconut oil with a fork until well mixed.
- Add oils if desired.
- Store in small glass jar (airtight so it'll last)
Oatmeal Cookie Mask
What you need:
- 1/4 cup oatmeal ( uncooked)
- 1 T. honey
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 T. avocado oil
In a small bowl, beat the egg. Then add the oatmeal,, honey, andavocado oil.
Apply to face and leave on for 10 minutes. You'll feel tightness from the egg. The rest of the ingredients are penetrating into yourskin, healing and adding nutrients. Rinse and apply coconut oil formoisturizer. Can be used as often as you like. Excellent mask for drying skin.