81
      Wednesday
      93 / 74
      Thursday
      91 / 74
      Friday
      92 / 73

      Burning incense causes fire at downtown LR apartments

      LITTLE ROCK (KATV) - A fire broke out at the Buffington Tower Apartments building at 224 E 7th Street Tuesday night.

      Fire investigators say the fire started from burning incense.

      Only the one apartment where the incense was burning was actually a part of the fire but the other units did have some water damage.

      One resident suffered minor injuries.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER