Metroplan released new data on pedestrian accidents today.
The board says on average 140 pedestrians and 50 cyclists are involved in vehicle accidents each year in central Arkansas.
Top three streets for pedestrian accidents:
1) South Broadway Street, Little Rock
2) Pike Avenue, North Little Rock
3) Camp Robinson Road, North Little Rock
Top three intersections for pedestrian accidents:
1) Markham Street and LaHarpe Boulevard, Little Rock
2) 6th Street and Broadway Street, Little Rock
3) University Avenue and Town & Country Avenue, Little Rock