Non-Winning Lottery Tickets Can Still Pay Out
(KATV) Lucille Pippenger of Marianna purchased a $10 Jackpot Bonus instant ticket at Marty Mart on W. Chestnut Street in Marianna and won $125,000.
As of Monday, the Powerball estimated jackpot is $50 million and Mega Millions is estimated at $102 million.
There's a drawing on every ticket when you play instant lottery games from the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery. If you have a non-winning ticket, you get a second chance by playing it again.
By entering your non-winning ticket on the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery website, you get a second chance to win the top cash prize for that game.
Every instant game qualifies for entry into a PLAY IT AGAIN drawing. When the game is over, the top cash prize winner will be selected randomly from all PLAY IT AGAIN entries recorded for that game.
Here are some of the latest winners:
- Judy Ware of Benton bought a non-winning lottery ticket, but entered in online in the Play it Again drawing and won $20,000. The ticket was purchased at VFW Post 2256 on Sleepy Village Road in Benton.
- Sarah Gleghorn of Harrison won $14,000 after entering her non-winning ticket in Play it Again. She bought the ticket at 65 Food Mart 3 on Hwy 65 South in Harrison.
- Lester Cummins of Alma had a non-winning ticket he purchased at the Big Red Corner Store in Paris. By entering at with Play it Again, he won $20,0000.
- Michelle "Shorty" Martin of Manila won $20,000 with a non-winning ticket. She purchased it at Gary's Food Mart on South Main in Leachville and decided to entered it in the Play it Again drawing.
* Click on the link under the pictures to learn more about Play it Again.
For game, odds, and information visit myarkansaslottery.comNational Problem Gambling Helpline 1-800-522-4700Winning Numbers Hotline 501-682-IWON For more information: 501-683-1894