ACH Clinical Dietitian
NLR Fit 2 Live
3 ripe bananas
3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
1 1/2 tsp honey
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
4 whole wheat flour tortillas
Non-stick cooking spray
- Peel and slice bananas about 1/4 inch thick.
- In a small bowl, stir together peanut butter,honey and cinnamon.
- Lay tortillas flat. Spread about 1 tbsp of thepeanut butter mixture on one half of each tortilla.
- Coat a large skillet with non-stick cookingspray. Heat over medium-high heat.
- Place folded tortillas in the skillet. Cook for1-2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- For a richer flavor, stir 2 tbsp of low-fatcream cheese into the peanut butter mixture in step 2. Let cheese come to room temperaturebefore adding.
- To serve as a dessert, add melted chocolatesauce or sprinkle a few chocolate chips inside the quesadilla while cooking.