16 ounce package of spaghetti, cooked as directed and drained
4 tablespoons butter
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1 16 ounce jar of spaghetti sauce
1 pound ground beef
1 cup onion, diced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon salt and pepper
8 ounces package mozzarella cheese
8 ounce package cheddar cheese
1 cup parmesan cheese
1. Cook spaghetti as directed, drain and add butter to hot pasta.
2. In a mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, cottage cheese and sour cream together.
3. In a skillet, heat the olive oil and add the onion. Cook till onions are soft, add the garlic and spaghetti sauce and heat for a few minutes.
4. Add the cream cheese mixture, half the spaghetti sauce, salt and pepper and half of all cheeses to the spaghetti. Toss all together and pour into greased baking dish.
5. Top with remaining spaghetti sauce and the remaining half of the cheeses.
6 Bake in 350 degree oven for 25 minutes till cheese are melted.