Breakfast Smoothie, 11/5/13
Idonia Trotter & Chantel Tucker
Arkansas Minority Health Commission
1/2 cupfrozen berries
1 (6-oz.) container strawberry yogurt
1. Blend allingredients well in blender.
2. Pour intoyour favorite glass and enjoy!
3. Be sureto wash your hands and fresh fruit before preparing.
4. Freezeyour smoothies in plastic cups and take them in your cooler for picnics.
5. Use onecup of frozen or other fresh fruit instead of bananas and strawberries.
6. Ifyou enjoy this recipe try these other smoothie options, Orange Smoothie andFruit Smoothies.