Hawaiian chicken sliders
- 1 package Hawaiian rolls, 12 count
- 3 cups shredded chicken
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 slices Provolone cheese
- 6 slices Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- Barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
1. Slice the rolls in half and remove the top half
2. Mix the chicken, soy sauce, minced garlic and salt and pepper together.
3. Mix the melted butter, garlic powder and poppy seeds together.
4 We are now going to layer the sliders together- on a piece of sprayed foil put the bottom layer of the Hawaiian rolls, top with Provolone cheese, then chicken mixture, then pineapple chunks. barbeque sauce, Mozzarella cheese, and top with the top layer of the Hawaiian rolls.
5. Brush with the butter mixture and bake at 350 for 7 to 8 minutes till cheese is melted.