Kitchen & Bath Concepts
- Cooking spray or butter, to grease
- Two 11-ounce cans Mexican corn, drained
- Two 4.5-ounce cans chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Tortilla chips, for dipping
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
In a medium bowl, mix the corn, chiles, cheeses and mayonnaise until fully combined. Spread the mixture in the prepared casserole dish and bake, uncovered, until bubbly around the edges, 30 to 40 minutes. Serve the dip warm from the oven with chips.