by Gary Duke at Alley Oops
25 ounce bag of frozen cheese filled ravioli, do not thaw.
6 ounce package of fresh spinach
15 ounce jar of Alfredo Sauce
1/2 cup pesto sauce
1/4 cup vegetable broth, you can use chicken broth if you don't care about it being vegetarian.
2 or more cups mozzarella cheese, grated
1/2 cup, or more, parmesan cheese
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 and spray a baking dish.
2 .mix together Alfredo sauce and vegetable broth in a bowl
3. Mix together spinach and pesto in another bowl.
4. Lets start to layer. First put down 1/3 of Alfredo sauce mixture in bottom of pan, top with 1/2 of pesto and spinach sauce, half of frozen ravioli and half of mozzarella cheese.
5. Repeat step 4 and top with last of the Alfredo sauce.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly, remove for oven and top with parmesan cheese and return to oven for an additional 5 minutes (just want to brown the parmesan cheese).