Salt and vinegar wings
Simply the Best Catering
- 12 Chicken Wings, cut into third at the joints, wing tips removed and saved for stock
- 1/3 cup malt vinegar
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place vinegars and oil in a large sealable plastic bag, add wings and toss to coat.
3. Refrigerate for 2 hours, tossing wings occasionally.
4. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a baking rack on top. Coat rack with vegetable spray.
5. Combine onion powder, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, powder sugar. Set aside.
6. Place wings on rack and bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
7. Turn chicken over and bake an additional 10 minutes. Chicken should reach an internal temperature of 190°F. Place chicken in bowl, add seasoning and toss to coat.