Here is the recipe for Sarah Cook's "Ugly Biscuit." Your eyes will say ugly, your stomach will say yummy.
1) 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
2) 7.5 ounce bag of Bisquick mix
3) 6 scrambled eggs(fine chopped)
4) 1 lb. of Jimmy Dean Regular Sausage chopped very fine.(can substitute chopped bacon)
- cook sausage first, then scramble the eggs.
- Make Bisquick mix and add the eggs, sausage, and cheese.
- Mix together very well (will look chunky, just keep mixing and make sure some of the dough mix blends with the ingredients.)
- Place several pieces on a cookie sheet and use temperature and time directions used on the back of the Bisquick mix package. (Usually 450 degrees for about 10-11 minutes)
Let sit for about 3-5 minutes and enjoy!