Turkey salisbury steak with pan gravy
Chef Brandon Douglas
2 tbsp Parsley, Italian, Fresh, Chopped
1 tsp Sauce, Worcestershire
½ cup Onions, Red, Fresh, Chopped, Fine
1 each Garlic Cloves, Peeled, Fresh, Crushed
1/3cup Carrots, Fresh, Small Diced, 1/4"
3 oz. Mushrooms, Button, Fresh, Chopped
to taste Pepper, Black, Ground
Pinch Salt, Kosher
¾ cup Bread, White, Fresh, Crumbled (panko)
1 tsp Oil, Canola
1 Egg, Fresh
10 oz. Turkey, Ground, 85% Lean
1 ½ oz. Onions, Yellow, Fresh, Chopped, Fine
1 ea. Garlic Cloves, Peeled, Fresh, Crushed
1 oz. Carrots, Fresh, Minced
¾ oz. Celery, Fresh, Minced
1. Start Pan Gravy on separate Burner.
2. Combine vegetable ingredients in food processor. Pulse until all vegetables are small pieces. Puree for picky eaters.
3. Combine with remaining ingredients in large mixing bowl.
4. Form into 4oz patties. Grill on Grill or Sear in Cast Iron Skillet until Medium. If grilled, moved patties into large skillet. Poor Pan Gravy over the top of patties and simmer until internal temperature of 165 is reached.
5. Serve with roasted potatoes, whole grains or rice!