- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and pepper
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 can red enchilada sauce
- 4 large zucchinis, cut into thin lengthwise strips
- 2 cups cheese
- sour cream for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350. In a large skillet, sauté the onions in the olive oil for a few minutes and add all the seasoning, chicken and half the enchilada sauce ( reserve the other half for later). Cook till hot and it starts to thicken.
2. Arrange 3 zucchini strips in a row and fill them with chicken mixture, roll them up and place on a baking sheet.
3. Top with remaining enchilada sauce and cheese and bake for 20 minutes.
4 Garnish with sour cream and serve