MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

North Little Rock firefighters respond to blaze at Love's Travel Stop

Firefighters determined the fire at Love's Travel Stop in North Little Rock started above the ceiling above the electrical room. (KATV Photo)

Firefighters were busy Monday morning extinguishing a fire at Love's Travel Stop off of Interstate 40 in North Little Rock.

The North Little Rock Fire Department got the call at 7:15 a.m. and said employees did an excellent job getting customers out of the building quickly.

Firefighters extinguished the flames and determined the fire started above the ceiling above the electrical room.

No one was hurt in the flames, but the building did sustain extensive damage.

The fire department tells KATV the building will be shut down for a while as owners deal with the damage.


close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending