Gina Knuppenburg shows us how to create Cupid Arrows
Gather these Supplies:
- Skinny Craft Sticks
- Fringe Scissor
- Regular scissor or kid scissors
- Tissue Paper, assorted colors
- Felt, assorted colors
- Glue gun & hot glue sticks, optional
- Letter Stickers, optional
- Unfold tissue paper and cut off a 4 inch piece.
- Fold over the tissue strip and crease into a 2 inch strip.
- Cut this 2 inch strip into multiple sections, about 2-3 inches wide.
- Separate sectioned tissue and place on top of each other. Glue together to form a 4-layer piece of tissue. This makes fringe cutting easier.
- Fringe cut tissue leaving a 1/4 – 1/2 inch uncut section along the creased & folded edge so that tissue paper stays intact but is fringed.
- Apply glue to the uncut strip of tissue.
- Place skinny craft stick at the top of the glued tissue paper and roll until the tissue is completely rolled and secure with more glue at the end if needed.
- Cut felt into arrows and apply with glue. Use hot glue if in a hurry but regular glue can be used with a longer drying time.