Crescent chicken rollups
by Gary Duke at Alley Oops
1 can crescent rolls (8 count)
2 cups shredded chicken, cooked
1 cup mozzarella cheese
4 ounces cream cheese
1 tablespoon instant minced onion
1/2 teaspoon each of garlic powder, salt and pepper
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
2 cups chicken broth
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons flour
2 tablespoon mustard
pinch of pepper
1. preheat over to 350 and spray a baking dish. Separate the crescent rolls into triangles.
2. In a mixing bowl combine the chicken, mozzarella cheese, cream cheese,minced onions and seasoning and divide into 8 equal portions.
3. Roll the chicken mixture in the crescent rolls and seal the ends so the filling doesn't escape during baking.
4. Arrange the rollups in the baking dish.
5. In a sauté pan melt the butter and add the flour, stir for a minute to and add the chicken broth. bring to a boil to thicken and add the mustard and pepper..
6.Pour the gravy around the rollups, not on top of the. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake for 30 minutes till brown,